Assets Advisor based in Ballymoney
- Full Time Permanent position available based in Central Office, Ballymoney
- Competitive rate of pay with salary Band 3 (Level 1 – 4) (£23,254 – £24,412)
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions of 6%)
- Career development and progression with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
The Assets Advisor will act as the main point of contact with tenants, staff, stakeholders, and other customers who contact the Assets Team, providing support, advice on repair responsibilities, and ordering of works to contractors for the repair requests. The Asset Advisor will also chase and provide updates to all parties on the status of repairs, book appointments as well take taking payments over the phone where required. The post holder will also provide invoice processing & sign off as well as administrative support, to the Assets Manager and Team of Response, Planned and Property Compliance Officers.
Interviews – Week commencing Monday 19th February 2024
Triangle Housing Association are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We therefore encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
Triangle Assets Advisor JD-PS