The Association is seeking applications for the position of an Architectural Assistant (Fixed Term for 2 Years) who will support the Assets Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
- Must be RIBA Part 1 qualified, having achieved Architecture BA (Hons)
- Required to be working towards RIBA Part 2, studying Architecture MA
- Advanced skills in using AutoCAD, sketch up, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver projects
- Experience of option appraisal and design remodeling
- Good knowledge of the requirements of social housing service users
- Flexible working hours
- Ccontributory pension schem3
- Access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please click here
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 30th June 2020.
Please note the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.