Are you looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently looking to recruit a number of key administrative roles across the Association
- J437 Business Support Administrator – Asset Management, Head Office, Belfast.
- J438 Administrator – Asset Management, North West Office, Derry/Londonderry.
- J439 Business Support Administrator – Executive Support Team, Head Office, Belfast.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band (£23,194 – £24,948 per annum) with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Hybrid working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
These roles provide administrative support and are demanding positions that are essential to the successful day-to-day running of the Association. The role generally involves oral and written communication, responding to email and telephone enquiries, taking minutes and collating of information. There is a requirement to be flexible in relation to tasks to be undertaken, have a conscientious approach to work and a keen attention to detail.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.