The administrator will support the Development team in the delivery of high-quality homes across a range of tenures, by providing an administrative service across all aspects of development activity.
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Radius Housing, Lisburn Road
Salary: £19,312 (SP5) – £20,493 (SP8)
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Good general level of education to include at least 5 GCSE’s (at a minimum of Grade C) or equivalent to include English and Maths.
- QCF Level II (previously NVQ) in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification.
- One years’ administration experience working in a business environment including operation of a bespoke computerised system.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, to include Word processing experience.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent level of numeracy with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 18th January 2022 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.