The Administrator will work as part of the Communities Directorate administration
team, provide an administrative support service across the Directorate and in support of the delivery of services to Association tenants and service users.
Hours: Up to 37 per week (full time and part time hours available and to be discussed at interview)
Location: Located at any of the following offices:
- Greater Belfast (Belfast / Holywood Office)
- North West (Londonderry / Derry Office)
Location will be agreed with the successful applicant. This role has been assessed as suitable for hybrid / smart working.
Salary: £21,575 (SP5) – £22,777 (SP8) per annum
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Good general level of education to include at least 5 GCSEs or equivalent, inclusive of English and Maths (at a minimum of Grade C), AND one year’s administration experience working in a business environment, including operation of a computerised system.
QCF Level II (previously NVQ) in Business Administration or equivalent relevant qualification, AND one year’s administration experience working in a business environment, including operation of a computerised system.
3 years’ relevant experience in the last 6 years working in a business environment including operation of a computerised system.
- Evidence of IT literacy with demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office to include word processing and excel spreadsheets in a workplace environment.
- Experience of providing good customer service in the workplace.
- Experience of working with confidential information in the workplace and producing work that requires evidence of attention to detail.
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is 27th March 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar vacancies permanent / fixed term which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.