Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Administrator (Job No J416) – Salary Band: £23,194 – £24,948 per annum
Location: Based in our North West Office, Exchange House, Derry/Londonderry.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Blended home and office working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Administrator position is part of a team that works closely with our tenants and other customers to deliver high quality, customer-influenced services which serve to achieve the Association’s corporate aims and objectives. It is a busy and demanding role and will require good administrative and communication skills, acting as the first line of contact to tenants, contractors and other customers in person, online, and via telephone. There is a requirement to be flexible in relation to tasks to be undertaken, have a conscientious approach to work and a keen attention to detail.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.