Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Administrative Assistant (TBUC) (Job No J409)
Location: based in either our North West Office (Derry / Londonderry), or Head Office (currently based in Holywood, moving to Newforge Lane, Belfast in early 2023).
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £23,194 – £24,948 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Blended home and office working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19.5%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Administrative Assistant position will provide high quality support to the Homes & Communities Team to deliver the Housing for All programme to communities across Northern Ireland. This is a fixed term contract ending December 2025.
Further information including detailed job requirements and application pack can be downloaded from www.habinteg-ulster.co.uk/careers.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.