Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Administrative Assistant (T:BUC) (Job No J429)
Location: Based in either our North West Office, Exchange House, Derry/Londonderry or in our new Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast.
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive Salary Band: £23,194 – £24,948 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
• Hybrid working with flexi-time
• 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
• 23 days annual leave rising to 26 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
• Supported learning and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
• Paid time for volunteering opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
The Administrative Assistant position will provide high quality support to the Homes & Communities Team to deliver the Housing for All programme to communities across Northern Ireland. This is a fixed term contract ending December 2025.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.