Group Director of Asset Services
Job reference: GDAS/4975/0920
Choice Housing Ireland Limited is the largest housing association on the island, formed to ‘lead change and do things differently’. We’re proud that over 10,000 customers have made us their preferred housing partner and we are committed to building more high quality homes, and in delivering value for money services to create strong and vibrant communities. The Association has an ambitious vision for further growth and is now seeking to recruit a Group Director of Asset Services who will be a key member of the Choice Senior Management Team and leads teams responsible for the compliance, maintenance and upgrading of the fabric of all our existing and potential future properties.
- Degree or equivalent third level qualification
- Experience of operating for at least 5 years within the last 10 years at a senior management team level* within a major and complex organization **
- Personal accountability for a significant budget*** or expenditure program*** within the last 5 years, in a complex organisation, securing value for money by effective prioritisation and driving efficiencies
- Experience of operating for at least 2 years within the last 5 years in a role where the primary focus is either: Strategy development at an organisational level OR operational delivery with a focus on change management and enhancing the customer experience.
- Senior level membership of a relevant professional body e.g. RICS, IWFM, IAM, CIBSE
- Demonstrable strong track record of achievement in housing or housing development arena with an understanding of the complexity of key issues that affect social housing and the wider housing market
- P&L accountability
- Practical experience in negotiating complex contracts and legal agreements
- Track record of driving change in a regulated environment
- Experience of leading a commercial enterprise in the construction or maintenance sectors
Benefits include: Contributory pension scheme, 28 days annual leave and 12 statutory and public holidays, essential car user allowance, access to a health cash plan and death in service benefit.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 2nd October 2020.
Please note that the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process. The panel may also enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
*Senior management team level is defined as either Chief Executive (level 1) or reporting directly to the Chief Executive (i.e. Director level – level 2).
**A major and complex organisation is defined as one that employs over 40 people or has a total budget / turnover of at least £10m per annum.
*** Significant budget or expenditure program is defined as £4m+ per annum.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.