HR Partner – Full time (37 hours) permanent position
- Salary: Band 7 Level 1 (£38,220) – Level 4 (£41,404) per annum
- Location: Ballymoney/ Flexible
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions of 6%)
- Career development and progression with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity in the role of HR Partner to join our successful, values-based organisation and lead our small, but brilliant HR team.
You will be creating a modern, proactive HR practice, developing the team, and working in partnership across the organisation. Helping to shape our future by utilising the great skills, knowledge and experience you’ve gained to date.
The HR Partner will be responsible for the overall HR generalist remit, covering a broad range of HR responsibilities, including but not limited to: Employee Relations, Performance Management, Recruitment and Selection, Legislative Compliance, HR Analytics, Reporting and Returns, Equality and Diversity. They will also ‘own’ the client relationship, feeding back to the respective Specialist teams. The post holder will play a key role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully
No CIPD? No problem! If you’ve got the experience we are looking for we would be delighted to support your professional CIPD development going forward.
Triangle Housing Association are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We therefore encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
Anticipated dates for interviews are Wednesday 01st November 2023 and Tuesday 02nd November 2023
HR Partner JD-PS