Starting salary £36,414
Job reference AM/4950/022020
Choice, one of the leading providers of social Housing in Northern Ireland, is seeking to recruit an Area Manager to support the Tenant & Client Services Directorate.
Applicants should have:-
- Relevant degree qualification (or equivalent) and a minimum of five years’ post graduate experience in housing / property management
Minimum of 8 years’ housing / property management experience
- Ability to develop and implement Housing Management policies and procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate, support and supervise staff and improve individual & team performance
- Experience of void management
- Experience of response repairs
- Knowledge of the Housing Selection Scheme – allocations, transfers, mutual exchanges, assignments etc.
- For full list of desirable criteria please see employee specification.
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details and an application pack, please go to www.choice-housing.org or
alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 13th March 2020.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.