Clerk of Works
Starting salary £26,010
Job reference COW/4975/0220
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Clerk Of Works who will support the Assets Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of Building Construction Works
- Sound knowledge of Building Regulations
- Must have, or be able to obtain CSR Visitor Card
- Current driving license & access to private transport
- Construction related Qualification.
- Membership of the Institute of Clerk of Works
- CDM Regulations
- 5 years’ experience of Building Construction Works
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details and an application pack, please go to www.choice-housing.org or
alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 10th March 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.