Finance Officer (Temporary for 12 Months)
Starting salary £18,727
Job reference FO/9930/0220
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Finance Officer (Temporary for 12 Months) who will support the Finance Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics) or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience of working in a finance department
- Experience of using computerised financial systems
- Experience of Excel spreadsheets
- 2 A-levels or Equivalent / Further technical or professional accounting qualification or part qualification.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details and an application pack, please go to www.choice-housing.org or
alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 9th March 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.