Be part of the Big Housing Conversation
New ways of working have had to be developed in order to continue to deliver our range of services effectively, efficiently and safely. Housing Association leadership and management have had to transform processes and systems within weeks to ensure that vital services continued to be delivered, particularly on the front-line to social tenants across these islands.
This event will have a practical and critical look back at the shared experiences of housing associations from Northern Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, it will assess what aspects of the changes introduced during lock-down should we keep, how, what and where have our services improved and how can we plan for the next black swan?
For the first time ever, the Four Federations (NIFHA, SFHA, Nat Fed and CHCYMRU are holding a collaborative virtual event, the Big Housing Conversation, where just under 1,000 members from across Northern Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales are invited to discuss, to learn, to harness our influence, to share and reflect on the key issues that tested our sectors and to also be proud of what we have achieved. Through these conversations, we want to harness the power of our four federations to give us courage, so that we are ready for the next challenge.
- 1pm OPENING PANEL DISCUSSION (CEOs of the 4 Feds)
- 2.00pm SUB-PLENARIES
- Digital Engagement & Innovation empowering organisations- what new ways were found to keep connected to tenants
- Changing Times, Changing Places- the impact of covid19 on tenants and how HAs have supported tenants
- Good governance and risk- lessons from lockdown: what has challenged boards? what new processes for effective, speedy and accountable decisonmaking will we keep?
- Leadership in a crisis- different perspectives on the changing roles of leaders in a new world post-covid
- 3.00pm SUB-PLENARIES (repeated)
- 4.00pm CLOSING PANEL DISCUSSION- New Horizons, preparing to thrive in a post-covid world
- 4.45pm END
By registering for this event you are agreeing to your data being shared by NIFHA, the National Housing Federation, Community Housing Cymru and the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations. This data will be used purely for the purposes of pre/post event email communications and for access to the online event platform and will not be used for marketing purposes going forward. We use our legitimate business interests to collect, process and share this data with the entities listed above. You can find more information in NIFHA’s privacy statement.