Venue Phone: N/A
Venue Website: N/A
Joining details will be issued in advance.
We hope you find this event both informative and enjoyable and look forward to seeing you on the day.
If you have any queries before the event please contact either Margaret McIlwaine or Sally McCone on:
Tel: 028 9023 0446
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
NIFHA 2021 Asset Management Conference
NIFHA’s 2021 Asset Management Conference will take place on 17th June!
Join us for an exciting morning of topics on the issues impacting on asset management teams within housing. This will be another entertaining and professional digital conference production from which you are sure to leave enthused and informed.
CONFERENCE PROGRAMME- confirmed speakers (more to follow)
- The Analog to Digital switchover- the plan, the threats & the opportunities- are you ready?
- Tim Mulrey, Business Transformation and Strategy Lead, TSA (representative body for technology enabled care)
- Moving to Digital- the practice in housing
- Kevin McSorley, Head of Radius Connect24
- The impact of global events for pricing in repairs and maintenance
- Mark Spence, Managing Director, CEF
- The challenges to asset management teams, pre, during and post covid?
- Northern Housing Consortium
- The ethical deployment of the Internet of Things in Social Housing
- Sam Collier, Ethics and Sustainability Lead, HomeLINK
- Linda Riding, Development Team Manager, Wolverhampton Homes
- Why focussing on the Big 5 is not an option – are you managing all the H&S risks?
- Ryan Dempsey, TCW
The event will attract Housing Association Chief Executives, Board Members, Senior Management Teams, Asset Management Teams, Housing Teams, Development Teams plus HA partners from a range of supply sectors. It will also attract representatives from NIHE and DfC.
An event not to be missed.
Members: £75 +vat (£90)
Associates, NIHE, DfC: £80 +vat (£96)
Non Members: £95 +vat (£114)
NIFHA greatly appreciates the support of our event Sponsors
NIFHA CORPORATE PARTNERS