NIFHA 2020 Finance Conference
Our 2020 Finance Conference is moving to a new digital platform!!
While we may miss the opportunity for the traditional face to face networking, the event will be equally information and interactive as in previous years with a range of excellent speakers from UK and Ireland.
SECTOR GLOBAL ACCOUNTS
Once again our Sector Global Accounts will be a key feature of the event, with PWC’s Martin Cowie reporting on the finances of the local housing association sector for the year to March2020.
COVID19 IMPACT ON HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS
Whilst the impacts of covid19 will not have featured significantly on the finances of the sector for the 2019-20 year, our Finance Conference will include discussion and lively debate around how the sector and it’s finances have been impacted by covid19 over the past nine months and what lies ahead? The threats, the opportunities (for housing associations and for their financial partners)
- The economic outlook- brexit, covid and whatever next?-
- Neil Gibson, EY Chief Economist Ireland
- Presentation of NI Housing Association Sector Global accounts (2019-20)-
- Martin Cowie, Partner, PWC
The bankers view:- is social housing a safe bet for funders?
- Dominic O’Neill, Corporate Banking Manager, Danske Bank
- The planners view:- making maximum use of space; repurposing town centres
- Michael Gordon, Director, Head of Planning, Turley
- The impact of covid19 on housing supply in the Rep of Ireland- Challenges & Opportunities- Padraig W. Rushe, CEO, Initiative Ireland
- Overcoming our weaknesses, addressing threats and exploiting the opportunities around us- Tony Stacey CEO, South Yorkshire Housing Association
Other speakers to be confirmed
The event will attract Housing Association Chief Executives, Board Members, Finance Directors and Finance Teams along with their range of professional partners from the banking, finance and legal worlds.
An event not to be missed.
Members – £55 +vat (£66)
Associates / NIHE / DfC – £60 +vat (£72)
Non Members – £65 +vat (£78)
NIFHA greatly appreciates the support of our event Sponsors