Property Maintenance Officer
A bit about the role
Our Property Maintenance Officer will support and assist the Response Assets team including actioning and monitoring repair requests, identifying works required and issuing works orders, appraising contractor performance and carrying out void inspections.
Two years’ experience (within the last seven years) within a construction / facilities / maintenance environment AND a third level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant construction/facilities/maintenance environment.
OR Exceptional candidates who do not hold a third level qualification but have three years’ experience (within the last seven years) within a construction/ facilities/maintenance environment should also apply.
You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, can organise and prioritise a varied workload and work on your own initiative with limited supervision.
You will need to be flexible to attend occasional meetings outside of office hours and be able to travel to carry out the requirements of the post without the reliance on public transport.
In return, we offer a fantastic rewards package from generous annual leave, healthcare, pension contributions and an award-winning work-life balance package which we are happy to tell you about.
You’ll find a full job description and job specification for this post on our website.
Want to apply?
If you are enthusiastic and pro-active team player, we would love to hear from you!
Visit us at clanmil.org.uk/join-the-team, read up on us and the job and apply online!
Closing date: 24/01/23 Interview date: Week Commencing 07/02/23
Clanmil Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Recruitment records are held for two years as per our Data Retention Policy
The Association reserves the right to heighten the criteria based on demand
Further appointments may be made from this competition should Clanmil positions become vacant which require the same eligibility criteria and have similar duties and responsibilities.
- Housing Bodies Express Concern Over Potential Cuts to DfC Budget
- NIFHA Responds to Department for Communities Budget EQIA Consultation
- Housing waiting list figures show need for investment in new social housing
- NIFHA Launches Local Government Manifesto
- NIFHA CEO notes record year for new social housing
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts