Notice to Quit
This consultation follows on from the second stage in the Department’s review of the role and regulation of the private rented sector. It asks what is considered a reasonable Notice to Quit period.
The aim of the paper is to seek a comprehensive range of views and opinions which the Department can use to inform its policy position on the extension to Notice to Quit periods, and any possible exemptions to these.
Download NIFHA’s Consultation response here
- Housing Bodies Express Concern Over Potential Cuts to DfC Budget
- NIFHA Responds to Department for Communities Budget EQIA Consultation
- Housing waiting list figures show need for investment in new social housing
- NIFHA Launches Local Government Manifesto
- NIFHA CEO notes record year for new social housing
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts