Rural Policy Framework for NI 2021
The Rural Policy Framework for Northern Ireland provides rural communities an opportunity to review the approach to rural policy and what is needed to support rural communities within the context of the following main strategic drivers:
- The impact of COVID-19 on rural communities, in particular the need for flexibility to respond quickly to emerging needs.
- Green Growth including the need for access to nature whilst ensuring sustainability in a post COVID-19 era.
- Opportunities for new ways of working and funding post priority 6 funding under EU Rural Development Programme.
- The priorities set out in the draft Programme for Government (PfG); and
- The New Decade, New Approach Deal.
Download NIFHA’s response to this consultation here
- Housing Bodies Express Concern Over Potential Cuts to DfC Budget
- NIFHA Responds to Department for Communities Budget EQIA Consultation
- Housing waiting list figures show need for investment in new social housing
- NIFHA Launches Local Government Manifesto
- NIFHA CEO notes record year for new social housing
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts