NIFHA launches 2020 housing association Global Sector Accounts
In the last year, Northern Ireland’s 20 housing associations spent £287m on constructing and acquiring 2,635 much needed new social rented and co-ownership homes, showing housing associations to be a significant player the construction sector.
The figures, contained in the NI Federation of Housing Associations’ 2020 Global Sector Accounts, were revealed yesterday at the organisation’s virtual annual Finance Conference. The joint PwC/NIFHA report was prepared by Martin Cowie of PwC and shows that the sector continues to be a key economic driver in the region, with an annual turnover of £282m. Housing associations, which are among the largest social enterprises and charities in Northern Ireland, together employ 3,266 staff and manage 55,802 homes.
Click here to download a copy of the Global Accounts.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak