Over a quarter of a million calls
During March and April, social housing organisations representing a quarter of the sector made over a quarter of a million welfare calls, and identified over 120,000 vulnerable residents.
This is one of the findings from the first set of impact measures that we published yesterday. In total, 41 social housing organisations with a combined stock of 697,801 homes – or just under 25% of the total housing association stock in the UK – sent us their data around the nine measures we launched in May 2020.
You can download the rest of the findings here, as well as the explanatory notes.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak