UPDATED – DfC guidance document to support tenants & landlords published
The Department for Communities (DfC) published a guidance document on the 17 June to support tenants and landlords in the social housing rented sector during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The document includes a range of guidance including:
what to do if a tenant is struggling with paying rent
health and safety advice for both tenants and workers when carrying out emergency repairs; and
house moves and eviction proceedings.
Paul Price, the Department’s Director of Social Housing Policy and Oversight has also written a letter to social tenants – this has been published alongside the guidance.
Both documents are available here.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak