Please click on the graphics or links below to access the relevant documents or websites.
- For enquiries about Universal Credit or support with your claim, Freephone: 0800 012 1331 or Textphone: 0800 012 1441 (for deaf or hard of hearing users and customers with speech difficulties), Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (excluding public holidays).
- Housing Executive advice for tenants
- Tenants – social or private – as well as landlords, homeowners and homeless people, will also find excellent, comprehensive resources at Housing Rights Coronavirus page
- The Advice NI helplines also remain open: their welfare changes number is 0808 802 0020.
- For best practice in the workplace, download the HSC NI Public Health Agency Guidance Document by clicking on the graphic below.
- For up to date information on the response in Northern Ireland, visit this page on the HSC Public Health Agency website.
- The National Centre for Protection of Infrastructure has also produced useful information for security during the pandemic. Download their Guidance on Working at Home and Protection from Coronavirus Email Scams or their and Guidance on Personnel Security during a Pendemic.
- The Labour Relations Agency has set up a page with advice and guidance for employers.
- The Consumer Council also has an excellent web page, with lots of practical Advice for Northern Ireland consumers who may be affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Business in the Community has built a comprehensive Community Hub with a wealth of resources.
- NI Business Info is collating resources for business owners here.