Save the Dates – NIFHA Conferences
Be sure to mark your diary for NIFHA's 2020/2021 Conferences.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, 24th / Fri 25th September – Annual Conference, Slieve Donard, Newcastle.
- Thursday, 29th October – Housing Management / Practitioners Conference, Park Ave Hotel, Belfast
- Friday, 6th November – Housing Development Conference (half day, 9.30am-2.30pm), Riddell Hall, Belfast
- Thursday, 10th December – Finance Conference, Stormont Hotel, Belfast
- Thursday, 11th February 2021 – Asset Management Conference (half day, 9.30am-2.30pm), Riddell Hall, Belfast
- Thursday, 11th March 2010 – Governance and Strategic Leadership Conference, venue tbc.
Please note the dates for the Housing Development and Asset Management Conferences (scheduled for 21st May and 2nd July 2020 respectively) have been put back due to health and safety concerns in relation to the Coronavirus.
Keep checking our website or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for all the latest updates on News, Training and Events.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak