Office Closure and Working Arrangements due to Coronavirus
Please note that our office is closed on 17th March to mark St Patrick's Day.
Due to health and safety concerns in relation to the Coronavirus, our office is closed and staff are working remotely until further notice.
We can be contacted on 02890 230466 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our direct lines, individual emails, or company mobile phones.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
We continue to monitor and review the situation, and will post updates accordingly here and on our social media.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak