Lone Worker Safety Training with Will Holland
The workshop will help you develop the skills to more effectively:
- identify the associated and potential risks to your specific lone working role
- appreciate the current guidance around lone working and organisational policies and procedures in relation to lone working and personal safety
- understand safety protocols to manage different lone working situations and appreciate how environment can affect personal safety
- identify and apply relevant and effective skills and techniques to ensure personal safety when working alone.
Places are strictly limited, so don’t delay – reserve your place today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will Holland’s previous training workshops on these topics have been highly rated by those taking part.
Some of the comment from previous participants include:
“Fun learning of a very serious topic.”
“Loved learning about the science behind it, e.g. how/why our brain reacts.”
“I have found this training very useful.”
“Trainer really knowledgeable on the subject.”
“I realise it could happen to me. I need to think about personal security and the safety of my staff.”
“Will definitely be reviewing our internal processes around lone workers.”
Cost: NIFHA Member £85 / Associate £95 / Non-Member £105
To reserve your place, email email@example.com.
Standard NIFHA event terms and conditions apply.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak