Member briefing on new legislation affecting housing associations
During the session, which starts at 8.30 am, he’ll discuss the impact of the 2016 Credit Unions and Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies NI. Stiofán will also look at the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (which does not extend to NI) and discuss the likely impact on registered housing associations if similar legislation were introduced in here, in particular as regards insolvency.
Stiofán has experience advising on secured and unsecured lending, acquisition finance, property investment and development finance, bilateral and syndicated loan documentation, project finance, education finance, social housing finance and general corporate lending. He also has experience in securitisation and debt capital markets transactions. Stiofán acts for a wide range of clients, from banks, building societies, financial institutions and other financiers to corporate borrowers, issuers and special purpose vehicles.
As always, attendance is free of charge for members, but you are asked to register online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3pm on Wednesday, 6th June.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak