Housing Executive Insight focuses on Affordability in the Private Housing Market Sector
The Housing Executive held its seventh Insight Housing Market Intelligence Exchange event last month, bringing together key professionals representing housing and associated sectors in Northern Ireland.
The exchange looked at evidence and policy on the private rented sector and included presentations on:
- The Housing Executive’s most recent Private Tenants Survey;
- The performance of the private rental market in Northern Ireland; and
- National and international approaches to private renting.
The Housing Executive have produced an Insight briefing which summarises the information that was shared on the day. Along with the briefings on the previous six events, this April 2018 edition can also be accessed by clicking here.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak