NIFHA Member Briefing – Financial Transactions Capital
NIFHA’s next Member Briefing, which takes place on Tuesday, 24th April, will look at the topic of Financial Transactions Capital.
James Burgess, of the Welsh Government’s Homes and Places Division, will talk about the Welsh Government Loans for Homes scheme and other planned uses of FTC.
Mark Graham CEO of Co-Ownership will then provide an overview of how Co-Ownership uses FTC.
The event, which is free to NIFHA members, will run 1230-2pm at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, with sandwiches and tea/coffee on arrival.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak