NIFHA and 24housing announce Media Partnership
The partnership will enhance NIFHA’s profile and that of its members through increased presence in this prestigious publication right across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
With more than 90,000 unique readers online and a print circulation of 5,000 copies each month, as well as its HousingNetNews daily email alerts, 24 housing is a high profile platform which is ideally suited to NIFHA and our members’ news and messages.
Announcing the media partnership, NIFHA chief executive Ben Collins said “NIFHA is delighted to have secured this partnership which, I have no doubt, will prove mutually beneficial.”
He added “We look forward to working with 24housing over the coming year and spreading the word about the great work our members do building quality homes and thriving communities.”
Publisher Ellie Salsbury added “24housing is pleased to be official media partner of NIFHA. As part of the partnership, 24housing are offering all NIFHA members a 30% discount off all subscriptions to 24housing magazine. Please call 0844 557 8314 quoting NIFHA to claim your discount.”
For further information, email NIFHA Communications Officer Sue Doherty or ring her on 02890 897697.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak