Specifically tailored for housing associations, the ICO session will provide essential information such as:
- What data / privacy notices should staff give tenants when signing them on as new tenants?
- What data / privacy notices should staff give existing tenants?
- What security measures should be in place when data is being exchanged with third parties?
- How does GDPR differ from current data protection legislation in relation to obtaining permission to contact people?
- What guidance is available in relation to ensuring records management and retention policy comply with GDPR?
- What safeguards should be in place regarding websites, especially where forms are filled in with personal data?
- How will GDPR affect consent in relation to photographs and videos, including photos and footage taken before the introduction of GDPR?
- What are the potential penalties and implications for non-compliance, taking into account that housing associations are registered charities?
We hope you will join us at the NIFHA office, 6c Citylink Business Park, Albert Street, Belfast, BT12 4HQ.
Places are limited, so please register now – ONLINE, by EMAIL or by ringing Sarah or Margaret on 02890 230446 – to avoid disappointment