Have your say! – Dept. for Communities Consultation on PIP assessment
This call for evidence is aimed at organisations and individuals who have information that is relevant to how the PIP assessment is operating both for new claims and Disability Living Allowance (DLA) reassessment claims. Evidence submitted will be used to inform a final independent report which will be laid in the Assembly.
The call evidence will be one of several methods used to gather information during the review. Other methods include, engaging directly with operational staff and the Northern Ireland assessment provider involved in the delivery of PIP, as well as voluntary organisations who provide advice and support to claimants.
Further information, consultation documents, respond online here.
Submissions may also be made by email or by post to PIP Independent Review Team, Dept. for Communities, Level 4 Castle Court, Royal Avenue, Belfast, BT1 1HR.
- Housing Bodies Express Concern Over Potential Cuts to DfC Budget
- NIFHA Responds to Department for Communities Budget EQIA Consultation
- Housing waiting list figures show need for investment in new social housing
- NIFHA Launches Local Government Manifesto
- NIFHA CEO notes record year for new social housing
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts