18 new apartments from Habinteg in Coalisland
Work on the £1.8m scheme, which comprises 18 apartments – 17 x 3 person 2 bedroom apartment and 1 x 2 person 1 bedroom apartment, began towards the end of 2016.
Habinteg has partnered with architects Hall Black Douglas and Lowry Construction on the development. Funding was provided by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, delivered through the Dept. for Communities.
Planter’s Hill is a particularly good news story for Coalisland, seeing the transformation of the former police station site brought back into use for the benefit of the community.
A derelict wedge of ground in the heart of the town, widely regarded as an eyesore, has been redeveloped to provide modern, stylish apartments which are due for completion by the end of April.
Well done to everyone at Habinteg for delivering more great homes and helping to build thriving communities!
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak