FREE WORKSHOP on Supporting Tenants with Universal Credit – Derry/Londonderry
Following the success of our previous event, NIFHA and Supporting Communities will present another free workshop on Supporting Tenants with Universal Credit.
This session will take place on Friday, 23rd March, 11am-2pm at Radius Housing, 7 Racecourse Road, Derry-Londonderry, BT48 7RB.
Universal Credit replaces several means-tested benefits including Housing Benefit. As Housing Benefit makes up much of a housing association’s income, it is important that the operational aspects of this new benefit are understood.
Due to popular demand, NIFHA and Supporting Communities are holding another free workshop session for front-line staff that provides an overview of Universal Credit and how it will impact on housing management practices.
This workshop will include:
- An overview of Universal Credit
- Universal Credit and your role
- Digital Inclusion
- Supporting tenants to set up an email account
- Uploading documents to the UC portal
- Using Verify
- Protecting tenants against scams
- Available Support for Tenants
- Introduction to Rate Rebate
Spaces to this workshop are limited so it is advised to book your place by email as soon as possible.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak