CIH Pre-Tenancy workshop
This course is aimed at managers and directors who oversee rent collection policy and strategy implementation.
Tenancy sustainment is not the responsibility of one department but needs an organisational commitment and involvement of all teams to succeed. This workshop will examine how pre-tenancy strategies, systems and processes can be improved to maximise organisational income from the start.
Specifically tailored for the Northern Ireland context and with the roll out of Universal credit, this workshop will cover ways to better understand and mitigate risk.
This is a great opportunity to hear from the highly regarded social housing business consultant Cath Davies who has numerous years of experience specialising in rent arrears, most recently developing two flagship projects – Working Together to Collect Rent and Working Together to Create Sustainable Tenancies. To learn more, check out her blog The Art of Creating Sustainable Lettings (AKA The Pre-Tenancy Service).
To book or place or obtain more information, contact CIH Learning and Events Officer Edel Hughes on 028 9077 8222 or email@example.com
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak