New NIFHA Focus group on Training and Conferences
If you would like to have a say in what kind of events NIFHA runs, here is your chance.
NIFHA is setting up a Focus Group to help shape our Training and Conferences calendar for 2018-19 and we are inviting representatives from our membership to take part.
We will be holding our first focus group meeting on Thursday, 25th January at NIFHA, 10-11am.
The meeting will review NIFHA Training and Conferences delivered to date, review feedback and requests from members’ staff for training/conferences and discuss members’ suggestions for NIFHA Training and Conferences in the year ahead.
Please register your interest in taking part with email@example.com or by phone to Sarah McCormick at 028 9023 0446
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak