NIFHA’s submission to DfC Social Housing Allocations Review consultation
Following on consultation with members, NIFHA deputy chief executive Paul Armstrong has submitted NIFHA’s detailed response to proposals published as part of the Dept. for Communities’ review of Social Housing Allocations.
The submission represents an overview of feedback from our member housing associations.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak