This unique initiative is aimed at promoting good relations interaction across housing association stock in Northern Ireland and the border regions of ROI.
In Northern Ireland, despite progress in many areas of peace building, social housing remains one of the main areas where segregation remains most pronounced. The project seeks to link social housing tenants from a range of religious and cultural backgrounds to address common issues with a view to building coalitions of interest, joint working practices, capacity and understanding.
The project has been supported by the EU’s Peace IV Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB).
We are seeking to recruit for the following positions:
- Project Co-ordinator (NIFHA)
- Finance Officer (NIFHA)
- Good Relations Officer (Apex) – based in Derry/Londonderry
- Good Relations Officer (Choice) – based in Belfast
- Good Relations Officer (Clanmil) – based in Dungannon
- Good Relations Officer (Radius) – based in Belfast or Ballymena
All positions are contract on fixed term to August 2020 and there is no guarantee of any subsequent permanent positions arising.
If you wish to apply please click on the link above for each post. If you are applying for more than one of the Good Relations Officer posts, please complete a single application and highlight the positions you would like to be considered for.
Closing date for applications is Friday 1 December 2017 at 12:00 noon.
- Housing Bodies Express Concern Over Potential Cuts to DfC Budget
- NIFHA Responds to Department for Communities Budget EQIA Consultation
- Housing waiting list figures show need for investment in new social housing
- NIFHA Launches Local Government Manifesto
- NIFHA CEO notes record year for new social housing
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts