NIFHA and partners bring Energy Roadshow to tenants to mark Energy Week, 30th October to 5th November Published on: 27 October, 2017
The events run from 30th October to 5th November when tenants and partners are invited to attend and speak to representatives from a variety of organisations including the Energy Saving Trust, the Consumer Council, Bryson Energy, NEA, the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, the Improving Benefit Uptake team and a number of energy providers.
Advice will be available on benefits checks, switching energy providers and reducing your energy costs, with the chance to also win vouchers to a local restaurant.
Brian Rankin of Choice Housing commented: “I currently represent NIFHA on the HECA panel, which seeks to promote energy efficiency and provide advice on how to save energy. This year we have worked collaboratively with a number of partner organisations to arrange this series of energy roadshows across the province, which we hope will be of benefit to our customers and those outside of the social housing sector.”
You can keep up with all the activities happening throughout the week through the Choice website, Twitter and Facebook.
Further information on reducing your energy costs can be found here .
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak