NIFHA Finance Conference – 22 Nov – Stormont Hotel
What our political dynamic will be in the months ahead remains difficult to predict. This, alongside the continuing ambiguity surrounding Brexit, means that uncertainty remains as to what measures will be in place for continued government capital expenditure for new housing.
Departmental revenue support for the sector also continues to be an issue for housing associations. With income streams being squeezed by welfare reforms, the road ahead for social landlords could be an unsteady and challenging one.
NIFHA’S Finance Conference will offer an expert line up of speakers to help housing associations and their partners understand and navigate the challenges and opportunities ahead
Sincere thanks to our Gold Sponsors Danske Bank, Traderisks and Ulster Community Investment Trust, our Silver Sponsor Charity Bank, and our Lunch Sponsor Barclays Bank.
Book 3 delegate places – get a 4th free! Please provide us with the names of all 4 delegates when booking and the free place will be deducted upon invoicing.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak