Ark Housing launch new Tenant Participation Strategy
Ark Housing Association, who are celebrating their 30th anniversary, have just published their Tenant Participation Strategy 2017-22.
The detailed document sets out how Ark will involve tenants in the design, delivery and continuous improvement of services over the next five years.
Acting Chief Executive Jim McShane said, ” We strongly believe that one of the most effective ways of improving services is to provide more opportunities for tenants to become actively involved in what we do.
“We were delighted to offer all tenants and key stakeholders an opportunity to participate in the development of this strategy and have incorporated their views and general observations into the final document.”
He invited tenants to get involved and make their views known. “Even the simplest idea could help improve our services,” Mr McShane concluded.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak