Are you ready for Universal Credit?
NIFHA has produced a Universal Credit Housing Guide to provide its members with an overview of Universal Credit and how it will impact on housing management practices. Feel free to share this with colleagues at your housing association or with anyone else you think would benefit from understanding the operational issues arising from the introduction of Universal Credit.
During the coming months, NIFHA will be regularly engaging with the Department for Communities in relation to the roll out of Universal Credit in Northern Ireland. The Universal Credit Housing Guide will be regularly updated based on member feedback and as further information becomes available.
With Universal Credit already operational in England, Scotland and Wales NIFHA are gaining insights into the impact it is already having in these areas and examples of how landlords have faced these challenges. NIFHA have invited a number of experts from across the UK to share best practice at our annual conference on 28-29 September at the Slieve Donard Hotel in Newcastle, Co. Down. (Please note that the Housing Management Conference, which was to have run as a parallel event on 28 September, has now been merged with the annual conference, in response to feedback from our members.)
Guest speakers include Rhiannon Sims of Citizens Advice Scotland and Heather McLaughlin of River Clyde Homes. Book here.
If you have any questions regarding Universal Credit, please contact Paul Armstrong on (028) 9023 0446 or email@example.com.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak