New Communications Officer at NIFHA
A veteran journalist, she has worked at the Belfast Telegraph and Derry Journal, as well as for titles in the Republic of Ireland. In addition, Sue has an extensive background in PR and marketing across a variety of sectors
“This is an exciting time to join NIFHA, just ahead of our annual conference in September and as we start to look at planning our strategy for the next three years,” Sue commented.
“I’m very much looking forward to getting to know the Communications Officers at all the Housing Associations and working with them to enhance our communications as a sector at this vital time for social housing.
“If anyone has stories they’d like us to share, such as case studies, events, new developments, we’re more than happy to help, whether in our fortnightly ezine, on our website or via our social media.”
Sue can be contacted at 02890 897697, 0794 647 3651 or email@example.com
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak