Ulster University – Annual Student Conference
The Changing Nature of Housing Management. This conference will discuss how social housing providers within Northern Ireland must adapt and transition to deal with the ever changing nature of housing management.
This conference will discuss how social housing providers within Northern Ireland must adapt and transition to deal with the ever changing nature of housing management.
The conference will include several discussions in relation to housing, including tenant participation, governance in housing and floating support. A segment on the increased number of mergers among social housing providers and the increased push for them to continue will be included as an informal talk with Gerry Flynn and Kieran Walsh in the lead up to their retirement.
- Kieran Walsh (Helm)
- Gerry Flynn (NIHE)
- Eileen Patterson (Fold)
- John MClean (Fold)
- Laura O’Dowd (SCNI)
Thursday 30th March 2017, 9:00am – 1:30pm, Helm House, 38-52 Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 6AA
Download the conference flyer here for more information on how to book your place
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak