Connswater Chair #1 UK Housing Power Player
Housing associations in Northern Ireland have benefited from the many students taught by Paddy who have gone on to make a real difference to tenants and communities and from his commitment to the sector through numerous board roles over the years.
Professor Gray said he was “delighted” with the award: “It is testament to the dedication of colleagues in improving wellbeing across these islands.
Over the years I have met so many professionals working selflessly to improve people’s lives and I look forward to working with individuals and groups to help eradicate poor housing conditions and improve access to decent affordable housing for all.”
Cameron Watt, NIFHA’s outgoing Chief Executive, also featured in the list. Cameron has been a key player in creating a better funding and policy environment for housing associations in Northern Ireland and positively positioning the sector with elected representatives and other stakeholders.
- Domestic Assistant - Spafield Fold, Holywood
- NIFHA Consultation Responses
- Staying Warm Guide Published
- Support needed to improve sustainability in housing association stock
- FOYER NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS: 2 posts
- Office Administrator - Housing
- Property Maintenance Officer
- Scheme Coordinator McNeill Court
- NIFHA Welcomes Supporting People Funding
- NIFHA statement on the death of Awaab Ishak